Are You Ready to Start Your Next Preservative Efficacy Test?
Posted On: Nov 27, 2017
Start your next PET in just 5 days! Choose one of our standard PET protocols listed below and we can begin the test within five days of receipt of product and receive the final report within two weeks following the last sample.
Ready to ship product? Contact BioScience Laboratories Inc.
- EP 5.1.3-1: Parenteral & Ophthalmic Preparations
- EP 5.1.3-2: Topical Preparations
- EP 5.1.3-3: Oral Preparations
- ISO 11930: Cosmetics
- USP 51 (Cat 1): Injections
- USP 51 (Cat 2): Topical, Aqueous-based
- PCPC (CTFA) M-3: Water Miscible Cosmetics
- PCPC (CTFA) M-4: Eye Area Cosmetics
- S. aureus
- P. aeruginosa
- K. pneumoniae
- B. cepacia
- E. coli
The above methods and organisms represent the standard testing offered in our PET 5 day start program. However, BioScience Laboratories Inc. also has a library of microorganisms and viruses available for customized testing protocols. USP 51 category 3 & 4 products may also be tested upon request.
BioScience Laboratories Inc. operates as an ISO Accredited, GLP, and GCP independent Contract Research Organization.